From latest research findings and eye-opening presentations to engaging, interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information and sophisticated clinical applications. After attending this in-depth, four-day conference, you’ll walk away with what you need to add this 21st century medical specialty to your existing practice. We’ll even show you how you can become certified in Age Management Medicine.
The General Conference Curriculum will Include These Highly Instructive Topics:
- Are their Guidelines for the Use of Testosterone in Women?
- Testosterone and Insulin Resistance in Women
- Women’s Sexual Health
- Testosterone and Breast Cancer
- Basic Clinical Evaluation for Women
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Dysfunctional Bleeding
- Hormones in Women and Heart Disease
- Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Brain Health
- What to Look for and Screen in Dementia
- Results of TBI Study
- Loss of the Macrobiome and the Extracellular Matrix as an Etiology for Accelerated Neurologic Aging and the Modern Disease Epidemics
- Translational Enteroimmunology
- Microbial Age
- Molds and Mycotoxins: How they affect our brain, and how to treat patients affected by them
- Progressive Peptide Therapy
- FDA Approval: Why On Label vs. Off Label on the Drugs Physicians Use
- How to Pick a Good Supplement: Proper Dosage, Packaging, Ingredients
- Impact of Hommones. Toxins and the Microbiota on Mood
- And many more
PLUS - Four Ground-Building Full Day Pre-Conference Thursday Tracks:
Pre-Conference Track 1:
Precision Medicine: Applications in Clinical Age Management Medicine
Pre-Conference Track 2:
Introduction to Hormone Optimization
Pre-Conference Track 3:
Office Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Clinician This track is none CME. Presented in conjunction with the American Academy of Microneedling
Pre-Conference Track 4:
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Clinical Approach to Diagnosis and TreatmentThis track is presented in conjunction with the Warrior Angels Foundation a 501(c)(3) non-profit Organization.
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) would like to encourage qualified speakers who wish to become members of our faculty to submit for consideration.
The Conference Planning Committee will review all submissions. Preference will be given to credentialed faculty at the medical professional level who have an expertise in their field and have the ability to provide comprehensive learning materials for the course syllabus. Topics that reflect non-commercial, new or cutting edge evidence based information for Age Management Medicine clinicians and include the theme of this event are preferred. All faculty and presentations must adhere to ACCME standards.
Areas of interest in which the AMMG Planning Committee would like to receive submissions for the Spring 2017 Conference are:
- IV Nutrient Therapy
- Medical Marijuana for use in aging and age related illness.
- Hormones and Hormone optimization
- Sexual dysfunction in men and women
- Precision Medicine & Clinical Uses of Genomics in Age Management
To submit a request to present please send these items in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firm title
- Description of the lecture