Clinical Use of Peptides and Peptide Therapies – Full Course
Acknowledgement of Financial Commercial Support
Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy
Acknowledgement of In-Kind Commercial Support
No in-kind commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Age Management Medicine Group. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Objectives – After attending this program you should be able to:
- Understand the overall use of Peptides in medicine, how they serve as bio regulators and discuss the science, published studies and chemical make-up of Peptides.
- Learn and understand how to clinically use Peptides within the limits of the Law and within the guidelines of State Medical Boards.
- Understand evidence based science behind the clinical use of Peptides for Delta Induced Sleep, Memory Restoration, Brain Health, Cancer, Immune System Dysregulation and Function, Auto Immune Disease, Increase IGF-1 Levels, Increased Telomere Length, Wound Healing and Sexual Enhancement.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
The following table of disclosure information is provided to learners and contains the relevant financial relationships that each individual in a position to control the content disclosed to Amedco. All of these relationships were treated as a conflict of interest, and have been resolved. (C7 SCS 6.1-‐6.2, 6.5)
All individuals in a position to control the content of CE are listed below.
Release Date: January 1, 2019
Expiration Date: January 30, 2021
Instructions for Obtaining CME Credit
- Complete each entire lesson.
- Read the Learner Notification.
- Complete the Course Evaluation found at the end of each video presentation.
- At the completion of the Course Evaluation you will be taken to a screen where you can immediately download and print a copy of your CME Certificate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not exit the Evaluation until you have completed the Course Evaluation and downloaded your CME Certificate.
- A copy will also be emailed to the address you used to sign up. If you don’t receive it immediately check your SPAM folder.
Unrestricted Educational Grant provided by Tailor Made Compounding Pharmacy
If you have questions regarding this enduring material activity, please contact us at GFillmore@agemed.org