[wpml_language_switcher type=”custom” flags=1 native=1 translated=0][/wpml_language_switcher]
This Activity Has Been Approved for a maximum of 26.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
Physicians / Nurses / Pharmacists
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Age Management Medicine Group. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 26.00 contact hours for nurses and 26.00 knowledge/application/practice-based contact hours for pharmacists. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NOTE: The only official Statement of Credit is the one you pull from CPE Monitor. You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to CPE Monitor.
This live educational program is designed for physicians and other healthcare providers involved in age management medicine.
The goal of the 26th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine will be to provide relevant clinically based content on Age Management Medicine to improve patient care.
Conference Goals & Objectives
- Using Spanish as the primary language describe and identify essential evidence-based Age Management Medicine protocols and procedures in the areas of male and female hormone replacement, cardiac health, fitness biomarkers and programs, peptides, and precision medicine applications such as nutrigenomics and stem cells.
- Identify key aspects of Age Management Medicine and learn how to clinically integrate this essential knowledge into such areas such as hormone replacement for men and women, nutrition and supplements, fitness, and patient assessment protocols to provide for superior patient outcomes.
- Explain the evidence-based science behind the use of Exosomes as an adjunct to an Age Management Medicine practice in the areas of biomarkers, ways of treating disease and use of targeted delivery vehicles for therapeutic molecules.
- Recognize the link between traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the disruption of neurosteroids and hormone production. Explain how this causes an inflammatory environment and subsequent impairment in cognition and behavior in those patients with various levels of TBI. Compare new methods of laboratory testing, lab interpretations and treatment protocols for TBI that can be effective in improving patient outcomes.
- Learn advanced evidence-based protocols and recognized legal provisions for the use of hormones, peptides and precision medicine methods to enhance existing clinical practices and provide for superior patient outcomes.
- Discuss new evidence -based treatment concepts and scientific protocols which offer options for superior clinical outcomes in the areas of sexual health, brain health & cognition and gastrointestinal health.
There are registration fees for participation in this conference as outlined on the website, www.agemed.org.
- Complete registration
- Attend accredited sessions
- For credit log on to URL:
PLEASE NOTE: URL available beginning April 1, 2019
- Complete evaluation, credit request form, and download or print credit certificate
26th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine may contain discussion of unlabeled and/or investigational uses of agents not approved by the FDA. Please consult the prescribing information for each product.
There is no commercial support provided for this educational conference.