Alan P. Mintz, M.D. Award
Clinical Excellence in Age Management Medicine
A mentor, innovator, and visionary in Age Management Medicine, Alan P. Mintz, M.D. inspired many with his brilliant insights and desire to help others live a vital life. He forged new medical frontiers and embraced the spirit of determination and medical excellence. The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) will present this award each year to a physician who has displayed clinical excellence in Age Management Medicine and represents the vision of Dr. Mintz for superior patient care, healthy living, quality of life and entrepreneurship.
Nomination Process: AMMG invites nominations for the Alan P. Mintz, M.D. Award. Nominations should include the full name, credentials, address, phone, and email of potential recipients and the person who is submitting the nomination. The nomination will require an essay not to exceed one page in length stating why this person should receive the award based on the established criteria.
Deadline for nominations is October 1st. Please submit via email to Greg Fillmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Award Recipient – Anna Cabeca, D.O.
- 2016 Award Recipient – George C. Shapiro, M.D.
- 2015 Award Recipient – Jeffrey P. Leake, M.D.
- 2014 Award Recipient – Neal Rouzier, M.D.
- 2013 Award Recipient – Florence Comite, M.D.
- 2012 Award Recipient – Michale “Mickey” Barber, M.D.
- 2011 Award Recipient – Joseph McWherter, M.D.
- 2010 Award Recipient – Derrick M. DeSilva, Jr., M.D.
- 2009 Award Recipient – Robert D. Willix, Jr., M.D.
- 2008 Award Recipient – L. Stephen Coles, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2007 Award Recipient – Jeffry S. Life, M.D., Ph.D.