OBTAINING YOUR CME
- Answer all Course Evaluation questions
- At the completion of the Course Evaluation you will be taken to a screen where you can immediately download and print a copy of your CME Certificate.
- IMPORTANT: Do not exit this evaluation until you have completed it and downloaded your CME Certificate.
- A copy of the certificate will also be emailed to the address you used to sign up.
If you don’t receive it immediately check your SPAM folder.
0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the evaluation before. Hence you can not start it again.
Evaluation is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the evaluation.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- What influenced you to participate in this CME activity? Multiple Choice-Select only one.
If you selected ‘Other’ above, please explain.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
2. Prior to viewing this event how competent were you in treating patients related to age management conditions? Choose One.
3. At the conclusion of the online education course, how competent do you now feel treating patients with a variety of conditions related to age management medicine? Choose one.
QUESTIONS 4 – 13: PLEASE SELECT ONE ANSWER, NO WRONG ANSWER.
4. Love and Libido: Gender Differences in Sex
5. Medical and Psychological Causes of Sexual Dysfunction.
6. Patient Assessment and Diagnosis of Sexual Dysfunction in Men: Beyond Perscribing 5-alpha Reducatase Inhibitors.
Nutrition Plan to Reduce Incidence of ED and Increase Heart Health. Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.
Evidence Based Treatment for Sexual Dysfunction in Men Using Hormones, FDA Approved Peptides and other Common Modalities. Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.
Use of Non-Hormone Clinical Interventions for Sexual Dysfunction: Shockwave Therapy, P-Shot. Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.
Patient Assessment and Diagnosis of Sexual Dysfunction in Women: Unravelling the Mystery and Treating the Problem. Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.
Use of Hormones & FDA Approved Peptides as an Evidence Based Treatment for Sexual Dysfunction in Women. Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.
The Use of Vylessi and HIFEM Technology in the Treatment of Pelvic Floor Muscles as a Cause of Female Sexual Dysfunction. Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.
Sexual Dysfunction Complex Case Discussion (Men & Women). Rating-Select one, no wrong answer.