25.25 AMA CREDITS
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CMEsolutions and Age Management Medicine Group. The CMEsolutions is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The CMEsolutions designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Arizona, Idaho, and Utah Nurses Associations are members of the Western Multi-State Division. Approved for a maximum of 21.33 contact hours.
The CMEsolutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is approved for 26 contact hours (2.6 CEUs). ACPE Program Number: 0274-9999-18-016-L04-P
For more information regarding contact hours, please call CMEsolutions (520) 544-2938.
This live educational program is designed for physicians and other healthcare providers involved in age management medicine.
The goal of the 25th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine will be to provide relevant clinically based content on Age Management Medicine to improve patient care.
- Describe the science and the evidence basis for the wide ranging clinical uses of peptides in Age Management Medicine.
- Describe a series of novel clinical interventions which can be used in an Age Management Practice.
- Recognize the link between traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the disruption of neurosteroids and hormone production.
- Recognize and understand new clinical treatment and technology for the early detection and treatment of Prostate Cancer.
- Recognize and understand new clinical treatment and technology for the early detection and treatment of Breast Cancer.
- Describe and identify new concepts in Precision Medicine such as genetics use of predictive models, epigenetic clock testing and wearables.
There are registration fees for participation in this conference as outlined on the website, www.agemed.org.
- Complete registration
- Attend accredited sessions
- For credit log on to URL: https://agemed.org/November2018/Accreditation/
- PLEASE NOTE: URL available beginning November 1, 2018
- Complete evaluation, credit request form, and download or print credit certificate
25th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine may contain discussion of unlabeled and/or investigational uses of agents not approved by the FDA. Please consult the prescribing information for each product.
There is no commercial support provided for this educational conference.
CMEsolutions Privacy and Confidentiality Policy: www.online-med-edu.com/privacypolicy.pdf
CMEsolutions can be contacted at email@example.com.