Digital On-Demand CONFERENCE
Frequently Asked Questions
- The digital On-Demand conference will be live and available to participant from November 14, 2020 through November 14, 2021.
- During that time attendees are able to watch all lectures in the conference agenda, visit and contact exhibitors about their products and services, and chat with faculty.
LOG-IN TO CONFERENCE
- Your account is pre-created by the AMMG.
- You will be receiving an e-mail with a button redirecting you to a login page.
A window will then suggest that you create a password for your account.
- Additionally you can access your account at login.swapcard.com. Enter the email you used to register for the Conference.
If your address is not recognized, send us an email to email@example.com.
I FORGOT MY LOGIN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it via the login page.
- Insert the email address you provided when you registered. Click on Send me a magic link.
- You will receive a link to reset your password on your mailbox. See: I do not receive the email containing my Magic Link
NAVIGATING THE ON-DEMAND EVENT
Once logged in your on the home page of the Conference. The main navigation is the same on Web and Mobile. It is divided into 5 parts:
- MY EVENT – Your bookmarked lectures, faculty, exhibits, products, services and people.
- LECTURES – The full agenda which can be sorted by the conference categories or keywords
- Introduction to Core Issues in Age Management Medicine
- Hormone Replacement & Sexual Medicine
- Precision Medicine
- Disease Prevention & Intervention
- Lifestyle, Nutrition, Fitness
- Cannabis & CBD
- Other Age Management Medicine issues
FACULTY – A full list of faculty. Just click on the faculty you want to learn more about.
- EXHIBITS – A full list of exhibitors. The list is sorted by category and then alphabetical.
- ACCREDITATION & CME – Everything you need to know about our accreditation and course objectives. *Accreditation Statement
- AMMG MEMBERSHIP – Learn more about the benefits join us in cultivating a new medical landscape.
- CONFERENCE EVALUATION – Links to the Conference Evaluation that is required to be completed by all participants in order to receive CME Credits.
- FAQ – A link to this page
- PRODUCTS – Products offered by the Exhibitors
- SERVICES – Services offered by the Exhibitors
Earning youR 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- FCM designates this educational activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- Upon completion of ALL lectures participants are required to complete the conference evaluation.
- When you have successfully completed the evaluation your CME certificate will be emailed to the email address you provided when registering.
- Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
attendee & faculty
I’ve lectured at medical conferences for 15 years, all over the world. This was the best one ever.
Excellent conference – and I’ve been to many from other organizations.
I was very impressed with the conference as a first-time attendee
This was an extremely valuable and information-rich course.
It was my second meeting and it was as exciting as the first!
Best conference yet. Absolutely enjoyed the location–learned and relaxed; conducive to networking, unlike Las Vegas.
This was the best conference I have been to in 12 years. I appreciated the knowledge of the presenters as well as the take-home pearls to use in my practice immediately. Thank you very much.
I was blown away by this conference. I have already convinced my husband who is a family physician to attend the next conference with me. Thank you for offering these kinds of educational opportunities.
The interactive lectures were more helpful than just the research-citing lectures. Practical information is very appreciative.
Wonderful group of people, the venue in Tucson was spectacular.
Excellent organization. Your organization is great and I am proud to be a member.
Great hotel and conference setting.
Great conference and will be attending more in future.
The conference was very well organized. Location was very nice.
One of the best conferences I have attended.
Thank you – very well done!
I came 2 years ago in Las Vegas, this was the best one by far.