AMMG Training & Certification in Age Management Medicine is a multidisciplinary, advanced course covering foundational principles and progressive tools to help the Age Management Medicine clinician gain knowledge to stay on the leading edge of this rapidly evolving, ever-expanding medical specialty.
It’s an exceptional program, marked by its contributing experts from a variety of medical fields — hormones, nutrition, exercise, patient assessment — and applications for 21st-century clinical innovations, such as genetic testing and personalized medicine. Real case studies/situations are reviewed in problem-solving, roundtable discussions.
82 AMA PRA Credits*
The AMMG Certification Program Offers:
- 82 AMA PRA Credits — by participating in the AMMG Certification Program you will be eligible to earn 82 AMA PRA Credits. To receive those credits, you must complete all participation requirements as outlined.
- Online study module begins immediately — gaining proficiency in the essential knowledge of Age Management Medicine — culminating in a proficiency exam.
- 2-day live interactive training — moving you to a higher level of understanding via case studies and interactive discussions.
- Three highly progressive and well-developed modules — deliver the insights, research, and protocols you’ll need to advance your practice in this outstanding, patient-centered, life-transforming medical specialty.
- Comprehensive final exam—web-based and case-focused.
Get your personal questions answered directly by contacting email@example.com
Study / Testing Login
82 AMA PRA Credits
Benefits of Certification
- Deliver Preventative Medicine— help patients live healthier, more productive lives with proactive, preventive health care.
- Improve Relationships with Patients—restore a vital doctor-patient relationship with health-centered, patient-focused medical treatment.
- Stay on Top of Research & Treatments—access solid science with evidence-based protocols that are receiving global acceptance and acknowledgment and can engage in ongoing educational opportunities.
- Get More Satisfaction from Practicing Medicine—build a practice with highly motivated patients and receive personal satisfaction from guiding them to a new dimension of health.
82 AMA PRA Credits
Module I: Self-Study—Essential Knowledge in Age Management Medicine
Assesses proficiency in several areas of Age Management Medicine with a predominant focus on these crucial areas:
- Patient evaluation protocols—including laboratory testing, physical/performance evaluations
- Hormone optimization/therapies—including thyroid, estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, DHT, pregnenolone, human growth hormone, IGF-1, HCG, insulin, cortisol, 25-hydroxyvitamin D
- Nutritional supplementation
- Stress-response management
- Preventive medicine protocols—including early detection and prevention of age-related disorders, such as cardiac disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, hyperlipidemia, etc.
- Ethical/legal issues/guidelines
- Precision Medicine: Emerging therapies—e.g. the use of autologous stem cells and emerging diagnostics (such as genetic screening and telomerase)
- Additional content as it relates to Age Management Medicine
Module II: Live Didactic Lectures & Case Studies—Advanced Topics in Age Management Medicine
Module II of the certification process takes Module I’s core curriculum—the essential knowledge and proficiency in Age Management Medicine—to the next level by who can lecture at an advanced level with cases and interactive discussion, bringing the value of their clinical expertise to this dynamic certification training program.
Module III: Comprehensive Study & Final Examination
This comprehensive, web-based, case-focused examination is based on all the materials presented in both Modules I and II.
82 AMA PRA Credits
Requirements for Certification:
- Complied with/fully completed the application process.
- Current AMMG membership.
- Attendance of 25 hours at an AMMG conference on Age Management Medicine.
- Successfully completed Module I. Self-Study, Essential Knowledge in Age Management Medicine—including the online examination.
- Successfully completed Module II. Didactic Lectures & Case Studies, Advanced Topics in Age Management Medicine.
- Successfully completed Module III.—including the case-based final examination.
Registration Package Includes:
- Module I—study materials, including textbook, videos, studies, research articles, suggested reading, and online examination
- Module II—two days of live didactic, interactive lectures, and case studies
- Module III—online, comprehensive final examination
- AMMG Conference—1 four-day, full-conference registration
- 2-year AMMG Membership
- Upon successful completion—
- Use of AMMG’s certification logo
- One-year, enhanced listing in AMMG’s online
- Directory of Certified Clinicians
- Preferred discount on malpractice insurance
Applicants successfully completing the examination for Certification in Age Management Medicine will receive a professional-quality, embossed certificate: AMMG Training & Certification in Age Management Medicine. In addition, graduates will receive a distinctive AMMG certification logo, which can be used on their website and marketing materials. Graduates using the AMMG certification logo must remain active AMMG Members.