AMMG April 2022 Conference
Covid-19 Preventive Protocols*
Our attendees health and well-being is important to AMMG. We have been assured by the National Doral Resort & Spa that they are taking the CDC & public health department recommendations for COVID-19 precautionary measures for their guests health & safety.
Protocols implemented by the Doral Hotel:
- Associates in face coverings (and gloves, where appropriate).
- Socially distanced check-in
- Hand sanitizers positioned through our properties for guests, residents and associates
- Informative signage encouraging everyone to maintain safe behavioral practices
- Touchless Guest Directories and Menus via QR code
- Socially distanced lounge seating in pool areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas, including door handles, handrails, bathroom surfaces, front desk surfaces, elevators, and elevator buttons.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all guest room keys daily
- Associate training and education are ongoing and we have partnered with Ecolab to provide hospital-grade products and practical guidance to reduce the spread of germs and harmful pathogens.
Protocols which will implemented by AMMG onsite:
- Hand sanitizers over and above what hotel provides available at Conference Registration
- Masks made available for attendees if needed
* These are the current protocols which are in place. Should the situation warrant changes can will made.
Concern about the health and well-being of hotel guests and employees is of paramount importance.
By government mandate, face coverings are optional for all associates and guests both indoors and outdoors until further notice. Public health experts agree that wearing a facial covering is one of the simplest steps we can all take to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The Doral will continue to consult their internal and external health experts for the best advice regarding guest and associate well-being.
ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITATION
- EPA registered heavy-duty, hospital-grade Ecolab, and Diversey disinfectants are being utilized to sanitize.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the public meeting space areas.
- All public spaces, meeting rooms, and event equipment will undergo the cleaning and disinfecting process with an emphasis on frequently touched objects and areas.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING & PERSONAL PROTECTION
- Event set-up layouts will allow for physical distancing, will reflect capacity restrictions, and may be customized for clients.
- A maximum of 50% capacity of each meeting room.
- Banquet food & beverage service will follow restaurant guidelines available for review upon request.
- All food and beverage service, including coffee breaks, will be individually plated and served by an associate.
- To reinforce physical distancing, floor decals will be displayed in meeting rooms and event spaces when necessary. Event layouts reflect the reduced capacity and may be reviewed upon request.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property’s common areas.
- Informative signage encouraging everyone to maintain safe behavioral practices will be displayed throughout the resort.
- Meeting attendees are asked to exercise social responsibility and follow the CDC’s guidelines of social distancing, wearing facial coverings, and washing hands frequently.
ASSOCIATE SAFETY, TRAINING & AWARENESS
- All associates and vendors are required to wear facial coverings and, when appropriate, gloves.
- Associates will undergo daily health and temperature checks before beginning their shifts.
- In conjunction with Ecolab, Trump National Doral has revised associate training and awareness protocols to include practical guidance to reduce the spread of germs and harmful pathogens.
- Associates are instructed daily on CDC Health & Safety guidelines and recommendations.
- Training and awareness programs will be revised as new information is made available.