Accreditation & Disclosures
35th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine
October 18-22, 2023 Houston, Texas
This conference provides Physicians and Healthcare Providers evidence-based research and clinical protocols on new procedures, methods, and topics in Age Management Medicine that will increase competency, knowledge and provide treatment tools that improve patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Recognize the evidence-based science regarding hormones, diet & nutrition, and fitness for men and women and how these impact the aging process.
- Use proper diagnostic protocols to correctly evaluate patients, establish a baseline and use as a tool in the development of individualized clinical protocols
- Apply evidence based clinical protocols when indicated to balance hormones, ensure proper diet, nutrition and prevent illness in aging patients.
- Recognize the evidence-based science of common yet complex pain issues
- Identify strategies for the treatment of pain such as vagal modulation, diet, supplements, and viscosupplementation and how to properly use these strategies to provide superior patient outcomes
- Describe causes of environmental toxins and the medical conditions that can result from exposure.
- Identify strategies for the treatment of exposure to environmental toxins using evidence based clinical methods
- Recognize the science and current case studies behind the use of testosterone in men and women.
- Describe new innovations in wearable technology and how this can benefit patient treatment.
- Recognize how to use genomics to enhance understanding and treatment of Osteoporosis and Hormone balance.
- Recognize the causes of weight gain.
- Apply strategies for weight loss such as diet, hormone imbalance, and pharmaceutical interventions.
- Describe new evidence-based strategies for the treatment of cancer
- Recognize how gut health can impact overall health, particularly inflammatory diseases such as obesity and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Recognize and apply new evidence-based treatment strategies for gut health
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical Academy and the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG). Medical Academy is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Academy designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
DISCLOSURE AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST RESOLUTION:
All conflicts of interest of any individual(s) in a position to control the content of this CME activity will be identified and resolved prior to this educational activity being provided. Disclosure about provider and faculty relationships, or the lack thereof, will be provided to learners.
AMMG PLANNING COMMITTEE
- Florence Comite, M.D
- Elliot Dinetz, M.D., ABFM, ABAARM
- Mark Gordon, M.D.
- Rob Kominiarek, D.O. FACOFP
- Edwin Lee, M.D.
- Luis Martinez, M.D.
- Cesar M. Pellerano, M.D.
- John J. Rush, M.D., FACEP, MBA, MHA
- George Shapiro, M.D.
Gregory R. Fillmore, Director of Education, AMMG
SUMMARY OF DISCLOSURE OF RELEVANT FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIPS
None of the following faculty, planners and reviewers for this educational activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose during the last 24 months with ineligible companies who’s primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patient.
- Michale Barber, M.D.
- Sydney, Brackett, M.S.
- Andrew Campbell, M.D.
- Chris Capicotto, M.D.
- Joshua D’Alessandro, CSCS, PN-1, MS
- Derrick DeSilva, M.D.
- Elliott Dinetz, M.D.
- Steven Feyrer-Melk, Ph.D., M.Ed.
- Sanjay Jain, M.D.
- Chris Kleronomos, FNP, DAOM, Msc
- Misa Kleronomos, PsyD, LPC
- Rob Kominiarek, D.O.
- Ashley Madsen, PA-C
- Kathryn Retzler, N.D.
- Jorge Reveron, N.D., MS
- John Rush, M.D., MBA
- George Shapiro, M.D.
- Deepa Verma, M.D., AIHM
- Dushyant Viswanathan, M.D.
- Edward G. Walker Ph.D.
- Paul Werner, Esq
The following speakers, planners and reviewers have indicated relevant financial relationships with the following commercial interests:
- Christopher Bump, D.C., MS declares the following interests, Speaker for Standard Process and Berkley Life, Stock Ownership Xymogen
- William Clearfield, D.O. declares the following interests: Author of Articles, Resveratrol Partners
- Mark Gordon, M.D. declares the following interests: Owner, Millennium Health Centers
- Matthew Halpert, Ph.D. declares that he has an Executive Role and Ownership Interest in Immunocine Cancer Center
- Sharon Hausman-Cohen, M.D., FAAFP, ABIHM declares the following interests: CMO & Ownership Interest, IntellxxDNA
All of the relevant financial relationships listed above have been mitigated by the Medical Academy and the Psychopharmacology Institute
AMMG received no educational support in the form of Grants for this educational course