One Day Training | April 27, 2023
Office-Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Medicine Clinician*
In response to requests for information on aesthetic protocols and treatments which are office based and can be done by non-board-certified Age Management Clinicians either full time or as an adjunct to their existing practice, the decision not to accredit this track was made so that attendees could be provided with business tools as well as the science and medical information necessary to implement these procedures. This training is also very appropriate for Support Staff.
- Successful, Safe Easy to Implement, Multi-Modality Treatments for Physicians Entering the Aesthetic Marketplace, or Expanding their Aesthetic Practice
- PRP or PRF: What is the Difference? Which Do I Use?
- Latest Update on Stem Cells/ Exosomes for Esthetics
- Hair Restoration (Includes Demonstration)
- Micro Needling (Includes Demonstration)
- Adding Aesthetic PDO Threads to your Aesthetic Repertoire
- How “Dirty Skincare” Disrupts the Endocrine System
- Business Development in the Aesthetic Field
- PLUS – Interactive Discussions with Experts
Requirements: Must have graduated from an Accredited Medical, Osteopathic, Physician Assistant, Nursing, Naturopathic, Chiropractic or Licensed Esthetician, or other specialties may be considered