Total CME Hours offered for this event are a maximum of 33.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Breakdown of CME Hours for Tuscon 2019 Meeting
- TBI Workshop ( 2 days) = 14.5 hours
- Peptides Certification ( online hrs plus 1 day) =15.25 hrs
- Pre-Conference Tracks (#1, #2, & #3) = 7.0 hrs each
- Friday General Session = 6.5 hrs
- Saturday General Session = 6.75 hrs
- Sunday General Session = 5.0 hrs
- TBI Workshop plus General Sessions = 32.75 hrs
- Peptides Certification plus General Sessions = 33.5 hrs
* Note that CME certificates for the online courses are issued at the time they are taken and subsequent evaluation is completed. The CME Certificate for the 1 day live session will be part of the overall CME Course Evaluation. In addition AMMG will issue a Certificate they can frame for this Course
- Pre-Conference #1, 2, or #3 with General Sessions = 25.25 hrs
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. You must attend the entire live activity as partial credit is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
Physicians / Nurses / Pharmacists
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Age Management Medicine Group. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 33.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 33.50 contact hours for nurses and 33.50 knowledge-based contact hours for pharmacists. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NOTE TO PHARMACISTS: The only official Statement of Credit is the one you pull from CPE Monitor. You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to CPE Monitor.
*Completion of TBI workshop plus regular conference required to earn 33.5 CME
This live educational program is designed for physicians and other healthcare providers involved in age management medicine.
The goal of the 27th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine will be to provide relevant clinically based content on Age Management Medicine to improve patient care.
Conference Goals & Objectives
- Recognize the link between traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the disruption of neurosteroids and hormone production. Explain how this causes an inflammatory environment and subsequent impairment in cognition and behavior in those patients with various levels of TBI. Compare new methods of laboratory testing, lab interpretations and treatment protocols for TBI that can be effective in improving patient outcomes.
- Learn essential scientific information for the use of Peptides in Age Management Medicine and how to clinically apply this knowledge to individualized patient treatment plans to improve patient outcomes.
- Learn the science behind the use of CBD and THC (Cannabis) as medical interventions and how to clinically incorporate these into Age Management Medicine.
- Identify key aspects of Age Management Medicine and learn how to clinically integrate this essential knowledge into such areas such as hormone replacement for men and women, nutrition and supplements, fitness, and patient assessment protocols to provide for superior patient outcomes.
- Understand how to use Precision Medicine as an adjunct to Age Management Medicine.
- Learn Functional Medicine techniques and protocols for improved Brain Health
There are registration fees for participation in this conference as outlined on the website, www.agemed.org.
- Complete registration
- Attend accredited sessions
- For credit log on to URL:
PLEASE NOTE: URL available beginning November 1, 2019
- Complete evaluation, credit request form, and download or print credit certificate
27th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine may contain discussion of unlabeled and/or investigational uses of agents not approved by the FDA. Please consult the prescribing information for each product.
There is no commercial support provided for this educational conference.